사이트 내 전체검색

Open

Vanessa Feltz stuns in a multi-coloured co-ord at Migration screening

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Melinda Pina
댓글 0건 조회 194회 작성일 24-01-30 06:38

본문

Vanessa Feltz stunned in a multi-coloured co-ord as she posed at the screening of Migration movie in Leicester Square on Sunday.

The broadcaster, 61, recently suffered an awkward run-in with ex Ben Ofoedu and his new girlfriend Precious Muir earlier this week.

But despite the sudden meeting on Thursday, Vanessa has since taken it in her stride as she seems in full high-spirits.

The TV personality looked effortlessly stylish in her brightly-coloured ensemble and completed her look with fluorescent pink sunglasses.

Vanessa confidently posed up a storm in her outfit and elevated her height with glitzy pink heels.

Vanessa Feltz, 61, stunned in a multi-coloured co-ord as she posed at the screening of Migration movie in Leicester Square on Sunday

The broadcaster recently suffered an awkward run-in with ex Ben Ofoedu and his new girlfriend Precious Muir earlier this week 

It comes after Vanessa risked an awkward run-in with her ex Ben Ofoedu as he arrived with his new girlfriend Precious Muir at Back To The Future's 1000th West End performance event.

The broadcaster put on her best brave face as she beamed at the Adelphi Theatre in London.

Vanessa was left heartbroken after finding out singer Ben, 51, had cheated on her back in February.

An onlooker who was inside the theatre watching as the drama unfolded told MailOnline: 'Ben walked in first with his girlfriend, they were holding hands and looking pretty smitten.

'About ten minutes later Vanessa walked in with her grandson, it was obvious that she had no idea that Ben was at the event.

Ben took to his Instagram on Friday addressing the awkward run-in and said it was a 'shame' Vanessa didn't come and see him after they were both seen in the same building for the first time since their split a year ago.

Ben said: 'I'm on one of my morning walks and I want to say this publicly to you guys because my last relationship was public.

'For the first time in a year Vanessa and I were in the same building. I didn't see her. Reportedly she saw me and it's a shame she didn't come up and say hello. 

But despite the sudden meeting on Thursday, Vanessa has since taken it in her stride as she seems in full high-spirits

The TV personality looked effortlessly stylish in her brightly-coloured ensemble and completed her look with fluorescent pink sunglasses

Vanessa confidently posed up a storm in her outfit and elevated her height with glitzy pink heels

Vanessa looked exceptional in her stylish ensemble

It comes after Vanessa risked an awkward run-in with her ex Ben as he arrived with his girlfriend Precious Muir, 33, at Back To The Future's 1000th performance event on Thursday

Vanessa was left heartbroken after finding out singer Ben had cheated on her back in February (pictured with his new girlfriend Precious)

Ben believes his and Vanessa's relationship failed after 16 years because she had no intention of marrying him and insists 'I'm not a serial cheat' (pictured in 2022)

'But nevertheless I just want to say to you guys out there there is no animosity. I've moved on and hopefully she'll be able to do the same. And I wish her nothing but the best and love to her and the family. God bless.' 

Phats & Small singer Ben previously dated Vanessa for 16 years before their relationship came to an end. 

Ben previously revealed that he believes him and Vanessa broke up because she had no intention of marrying him. 

He confessed he 'always wanted to be a married man' and dreamed of making Vanessa his wife, proposing to the presenter in 2006 with 50 red roses.

Ben claims Vanessa, who is 10 years his senior, never made it down the aisle because she stopped believing in marriage following her divorce from ex Michael Kurer in 2000, and he wishes she had been clearer about her longing for a 'companion' rather than a husband.

Despite Ben's own admission of being unfaithful, he refutes his own claims of being a 'serial cheat' Новинки кино - https://gidonline.cz/ (gidonline.cz) and slams the TV star for what he calls 'publicly badmouthing' him on This Morning, saying 'there were two people involved, this was my life as well.'

Meanwhile Vanessa has been out living her best life 330 nights in a row because finding a man 'is a numbers game'.

In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, the TV sensation explained that she isn't particularly looking for love but believes she will eventually find 'something nice'.

Ben asked Vanessa to marry him in 2006 during a romantic stay in Dublin and the TV presenter later showed off her engagement ring on the red carpet at a film premiere (pictured in 2007)

Ben claims Vanessa never made it down the aisle because she stopped believing in marriage following her divorce from ex Michael Kurer in 2000 (pictured in 1999) 

Motivational speaker and social media influencer Vanessa Sam, also known as Inspiring Vanessa, joined guests at Sunday afternoon's screening 

She revealed that while she does not have a criteria list for her next man, she does want someone with a 'twinkle in their eye'.

Talking of her newfound single and dating life, Vanessa said: It's not easy, and it does take guts.

'I've told people millions of times ''it's a numbers game'' and I do believe that.

'I mean you go on as many dates as you can and you might eventually find something nice. And that is what I am doing, I am doing my best.'

While the star has been on a fair few dates since her devastating split she spilled that someone notable has yet to come into her life.

She said: 'I have been on a few dates and nobody notable no, unfortunately.

'I just want somebody who has got something about them. Just a thing, you know. They don't have to be handsome. They don't have to be a particular profession.

'They don't have to, but just something like a twinkle in the eye and a giggle and a joke and a something, you know, because some people are very, very flat and sort of straight, you know, they do.

'You end up having this conversation that's so kind of polite and there's nothing wrong with it. But there's nothing right with it. It's not, you know, it's not exciting.' 

The TikTok regular caught the eye in a vibrant orange dress as she posed for photos 

ChristmasThis MorningVanessa FeltzBen Ofoedu

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

TEL. 00-000-0000 FAX. 00-000-0000 서울 강남구 강남대로 1
대표:홍길동 사업자등록번호:000-00-00000 개인정보관리책임자:홍길동

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.